We are keen to help, wherever possible, with the new XL Bully restrictions. Our insurers have asked us to introduce the following requirements in addition to the existing Paws For Pleasure Terms and Conditions.
You must agree and comply with the following if you wish to bring an XL Bully Dog(s) to Paws for Pleasure Dog Park.
- The dog is registered with the index of exempted dog (IED).
- There is a public liability insurance certificate for the dog.
- The dog handler ratio is 1:1 with their handler at all times.
- The dog is Neutered – in line with Government Rules.
- The dog is Micro Chipped.
- The dog is kept on a lead and muzzled in the car park, until the gate (from the carpark to the field) is shut.
- The security chain on the inside of the compound gate must be used.
- The dog is put back on a lead and muzzled before opening the gate to leave the field into the carpark.
- The ‘Reactive Dog’ sign is used at the car park entrance.
- The lead and muzzle once inside the secured field can be removed.
- An assessment of the dogs behaviour needs to be carried out by the owners of Paws for Pleasure. Please contact us at email@example.com for full detail.
- Proofs of the above must be provided to PFP prior to visiting the site.
If the household has more than 1 dog, they can come to the field together, but the banned breed dog must have its own handler and then another member of the same household needs to be present to supervise the other dogs.
If there is more than 1 banned breed in the household they can come together but each dog must have its own handler.